Things to be grateful for
It has been a good while since I posted something to this blog, but I am determined I will not be one of those people who starts a blog and then cavalierly abandons it, so here goes. Today is a good day – here are the things I am happy about:
- The new Feist remixes album open season that I have been playing non-stop – so good! I especially love the remix of Mushaboom with K-os
- My friends Paul and Etienne arrive from the UK for a much anticipated visit in less than two weeks!
- I have glam new furniture
- My kitties – cuter every day, it’s true!!!
- Derek’s play opens soon, and I can’t wait to see him on stage again – he’s so talented
I basically started this blog as an exercise in applying things I am learning at my fancy new job – above is an attempt to insert a “looplet” – let’s see how it goes!
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!